Help a family in need of affordable housing
In 2019, we partnered with Canadian Mortgage and Housing Corporation (CMHC) to build 414 new homes for families living with low income in various communities across Canada. In 2020 despite the COVID crisis, we were able to complete 100 new homes and start the building of 116 homes! This year, in our final year of partnership with the support of you and CMHC we intend on hitting our goal by building 155 homes in 2021. You can help us raise 80% of the funding needed and CMHC will provide the remaining 20%.
You’ll help people like David, Myriam, Santhiago and Tathiana
A family of four who moved here from Colombia to start a better life for themselves but were living in a shared home with extended family and very little privacy. Now, in their new home, they enjoy privacy and the stability.