In 2019, Habitat for Humanity Canada began a three-year partnership with the Canadian Mortgage and Housing Corporation (CMHC) to build 414 new homes for families living with low income in various communities across Canada.

As we enter our final year of partnership with CMHC, there is no time to wait. We need you now more than ever!

We’re asking our generous supporters to help us raise 80% of the funding required to build 155 new homes in 2021. Then, as part of the National Housing Strategy, CMHC will provide the remaining 20%

Your support can help families across Canada achieve their dreams of building strength, stability and independence through affordable housing!

Thank you in advance for the generous gift you can send today!

Donation Amount

Field Is Required Select Gift Amount to donate to the Spring 2019 campaign
Field Is Required Designate your donation to a local Habitat or to support families across Canada

Billing Information

Payment Information

Credit Card Information:

Credit Card Type:
  • Visa
  • American Express
  • MasterCard
What is this?