To get started, all you have to do is create a fundraising event. You'll be taken step by step on setting up your personal fundraising page, which you can then share with your network, family, and friends. It will allow you to accept donations online, send fundraising emails, share updates and track your progress.
Marketplace Events Calgary ($6,578.70)
2 - Marketplace Events Vancouver ($3,655.00)
3 - Brianna Stahlmann ($2,530.00)
4 - Douaa Mostafa ($377.00)
5 - Sanathan Kassiedass ($195.01)
6 - Tamar Moyal ($132.00)
7 - Talia Niedzviecki ($120.00)
8 - Noble Home Inspections LTD ($60.00)
9 - Moshiur Rahman ($0.00)
10 - Geoffrey Giebelhaus ($0.00)
This comes down to your imagination and how creative you want to get with your personal fundraising page. To help you get started, here are some neat ideas:
Birthdays: Donate your birthday to a great cause. In lieu of gifts, ask your friends and family to donate to your campaign.
In Memory or In Honour: Raise funds in the memory or in honour of a loved one.
Groups: With a group of friends advocate for Habitat partner families.
Challenges: Challenge yourself to step out of your comfort zone — run a marathon, skydive, bungee jump, etc. All while raising money for a great cause.
- Create a fundraising event: Create a Fundraising Event and follow the step by step guide to get your personal fundraising page setup.
- Upload Images: A picture truly is worth a thousand words, share a picture relevant to your event, or simply of yourself so visitors know they've reached your personal fundraising page.
- Email: Reach out to your donors via email. It's easy to use and is a very effective tool in connecting with donors. You can access the email tool through your personal fundraising page.
- Seek help: Don't fundraise alone! Seek help from friends, family and colleagues. People love helping friends, especially when it comes to supporting a noble cause like helping Habitat partner families. Also, you can always contact firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll be glad to provide assistance.
- Have fun: Whether you're raising funds for Habitat Canada by running a marathon, an office fundraiser or asking for donations in lieu of birthday gifts, it's important to enjoy the process and know you're making a real impact for families across Canada.
Habitat For Humanity Canada
477 Mount Pleasant Road, Suite 403
Toronto,ON M4S 2L9
Toll Free: 1-800-667-5137